Adopting an Animal from PACT Humane Society
Whether you plan to adopt a dog or cat, puppy or kitten, it is essential that you keep in mind that you are making a 10 to 20 year commitment to that animal. Since most of the animals available for adoption have already had one or more homes, PACT Humane Society feels it is critical that the animals be placed in a new, loving, and permanent home.
PACT Humane Society Cat Adoption Fees:
- $100 for all adult and senior cats
- $150 for any kittens** (or 2 kittens for $250)
**Note: Kittens are always adopted out in pairs, unless there is a cat currently in the home.
PACT Humane Society Dog Adoption Fees:
- $200 for any dog over 1 year of age*
- $300 for any puppy under 1 year of age*
*All dogs adopted from PACT Humane Society are required to enroll in training for an additional fee. A $100 training deposit is required if not enrolled at time of adoption. See Dog Training Policy.
You can pay your adoption fee by Cash, Check or any Major Credit Card***
***Please note that PACT will charge a processing fee of $5 per cat additional to the adoption fee.
***Please note that PACT will charge a processing fee of $10 per dog additional to the adoption fee.
PACT Humane Society's Adoption Fees include:
- examined by a licensed veterinarian
- treated with a dewormer & fecal tested as necessary
- treated for fleas/ticks as needed (all dogs are treated, cats as needed)
- cats are tested for Feline Leukemia (FeLV) and the Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FIV)
- dogs are tested for heartworm and treated if positive
- vaccinated as age appropriate for distemper
- dogs are vaccinated with bordatella
- vaccinated for rabies after 4 months of age, as required by law
- microchipped and registered with 24PetWatch
- treated for any condition our veterinarians recommend, such as dental cleanings
- every animal is spayed or neutered BEFORE adoption
You will receive a copy of all medical records upon adoption.